UnderTale - Kickstarter FeaturedWritten by JoJo
UNDERTALE is an RPG for Windows, being developed by TobyFox (creator of music for Homestuck) and a small group of dedicated individuals. The old-school style RPG game looks to have a unique blend of humor and gameplay elements that fans of games like Cave Story, Touhou, and Homestuck should enjoy. Take a glance at the features listed on the Kickstarter page, and then check out the teaser vid. It's really a treat.
- Fighting is wholly unnecessary: negotiate your way out of danger using the unique battle system.
- Time your attacks for extra damage, then dodge enemy attacks in a style reminiscent of top-down shooters.
- Use the format of a video game to tell the story: traditional fourth-wall breaking tropes such as "SAVING," "EXP," and "LV" are an intergrated part of the game's world.
- Obligatory puzzles. Lots and lots of obligatory puzzles.
- Original art and soundtrack brimming with personality.
- Captivating story with an emphasis on humor.
- Become friends with all of the bosses!
- Hilariously bad dating sim segments!
- Seriously, you can literally have a robot husband.
A gamer from a young age, his first system was the Sega Genesis. Ever since that first playthrough of Sonic the Hedgehog, he's tried to get his paws on as many games as possible. He is competitive when need be, but really just wants to meet new people and listen to the banter between fellow gamersWebsite: www.gamingfurever.com