There's a new kid on the block of tabletop gaming, and their name is Storyscape, son of Slabtown Games. What is Storyscape? Well acording to it's official website Storyscape is "innovative tablet-based tabletop roleplaying game system." Yeah I think it's a lame answer too but luckily they explain it in much more detail on their website. But here are a few bullet points they highlight of what their system has to offer.
- the ability to send truly secret messages between players and GM
- an optional literacy system
- a built-in quick NPC generator
- sliders and buttons for GMs to more precisely calibrate the level of "grit" in their games
- the Marketplace system, which will allow talented GMs to turn their work into income
- and much, much more!
Now if you're a fan of table top gaming like me, you're probably a bit excited and may be thinking "Tek, how can I help this project along? Afterall the title says something about Kickstarter." Well fret not young adventurer. Storyscape will be headed to Kickstarter, but not until December. So save up those dollars and cents so you can make a big donation when the Kickstarter page goes live!Add a comment