Gaming Furever has decided to partner with OPPCraft to have an official Minecraft Server. Shuski, owner of the server, has been running it for years, and will be managing it on his own terms. We have full faith that it will continue to be a reliable, bustling, safe, and growing server, and that is why we are dubbing it our officially partnered server. Big thanks to them for making the offer.
Server Addresses: play.oppcraft.net OR mc.oppcraft.net OR s13.hosthorde.com:25566
Here's the word on the server, straight from Shuski himself:
"OPPCraft was founded back in the early alpha. It used to be a private server for me and a few select friends, but it began to grow as those friends invited theirs and then theirs and so on. At it's prime (Just over a year ago) we reached a stable 100 active members with at least 300 or more visitors who come and go.
We were always proud to hear that the members loved our admin skills and how helpful we are to those who require it and it gave us all the reason to provide as much fun as we could. We are a close group who know each other and get along very well and have open arms to those who wish to join into the OPPCraft community. We have a well grounded admin team with some the best plugins available to keep your experience as peaceful and fun as we can. We strive to create a great community that already holds many great members. Would you like to become part of it?"
Of course, there are rules with this sort of thing, and you can find the full list of helpful tips here.
- Use common sense
- If it's not yours, don't use or take it.
- No abuse towards other members.
- It's common sense, use it...
- Use common judgment
- If you have doubts on it, it's probably wrong. (But it doesn't hurt to ask). Again, refer to common sense.
- Lock your furnaces, chests, anvils, enchanting tables, spawners (You'll probably lose them if you don't).
- Although swearing is allowed, we do ask to keep it tame and low.
- Build at least 150 blocks from /spawn (It's getting crowded...don't need anymore people there...)
- It is advised you visit the blog regularly for updates on the server.
To build on the server, you are required to register (Free and secure) here!
The Minecraft server has it's own youtube channel! Sub for guides and general funness! http://youtube.com/oppcraft
Most of all, GO HAVE FUN! :D If you have any questions, comment on the discussion below or PM myself or Shuski.
Server Address: play.oppcraft.net / mc.oppcraft.net / s13.hosthorde.com:25566