- Skullgirls features the most frames of animation per character of any fighting game, hand-drawn at high resolution and enhanced by real-time lighting courtesy of a powerful 3D engine
- Classic six-button play gives characters a huge variety of attacks and special moves
- With the Variable Tag Battle system, players can pit mismatched teams of one, two or three characters against one another
- Custom Assists let you outfit your team with a huge variety of attacks for nearly endless strategic possibilities
- A robust anti-infinite combo system keeps competitive play free of abusive tactics
- Robust tutorials and an AI designed to teach eases new players into the traditionally intimidating fighting game genre and helps you improve from there
- Official GGPO netcode ensures lag-free fighting online
- A stunning soundtrack by Castlevania: Symphony of the Night composer Michiru Yamane draws you into the game’s unique “Dark Deco” world
Average user rating from: 1 user(s)
Such smooth animations
I only played the demo and, i must say this is one fighting game i do not think anyone will regret getting. I am still searching for the money to get it for the ps3 soon. It's just so incredible. This game is announced to have the most animation frames in a button smashers game, and its no wonder why the animation during the gameplay is so smooth! I admire the game very much and still play the demo to have fun once in a while.
It's really great and if your enjoy fighting games, and also enjoy female monsters, i recommend this game for you. i give 4.5 out of 5 skull heads!